Adventure Escape Package
Where the mountain rainforest & jungle slope downward and abruptly embrace and kiss the Pacific, the adventure begins at Manuel Antonio's new 5-star addition, Gaia Hotel & Reserve. Pamper yourself on 500 thread count Italian bed linens, dine on New Zealand rack of lamb and succulent Pacific jumbo shrimp and take a dip in the 3-tiered, infinity-edge cascade pools.
||Green Season Rates
||High Season Rates
||May 1 - Dec. 15
||Jan. 4 - April 30
|Jungle View Suite
|Jungle View Studio
Adventure Escape Package:
All rooms feature central A/C, cable, flat screen TVs, portable phones, home entertainment units, internet connectivity, coffee-maker, mini-bar, safety deposit box, hair dryer, 24/7 room service, hotel beach shuttle, free local calls, bath amenities, 500 thread count Italian bed linens, electric cart service, and your personal concierge service.
- 3 Nights Accommodations.
- A la carte breakfast in-room or at La Luna Restaurant each morning.
- Welcome Drinks
- Round Trip transportation to/from San Jose airport via air or land transportation.
- Transportation to/from the Quepos Airport.
- Choice Bottle of Wine and Fresh Fruit Platter waiting in your room upon arrival.
- Guided Tour for 2 of Gaia's Nature Reserve.
- Mangrove Boat Tour for 2 (includes lunch or dinner)
In the unique eco-system of the mangrove, the blend of fresh water and salt water flows harmoniously, while the diversity of the most extraordinary plants and wildlife are experienced in all their splendor. As you cruise through the deltas in quiet covered boats, informative guides will point out the commonly viewed white-faced monkeys, caymans, boa constrictors, crocodiles and even the rare silky anteater. Tropical birds are also seen abundantly throughout the tour. Depending on tides you will either start or finish your trip enjoying a typical style lunch or dinner.
- Choice of one tour for 2: White Water Rafting or All Terrain Vehicle Tour Whitewater rafting is the ultimate combination of beauty and thrills for nature lovers and adventurers. Rafts pass through wild and untamed rivers plunging through spectacularly beautiful and largely unexplored tropical wilderness. While offering thrilling, adrenaline rush adventure, safety is top priority. At the river, you will be provided with a life vest, helmet, and paddle, along with a professional bilingual rafting guide who will explain safety procedures in detail. Next, jump into the rafts and start negotiating rapids!
- Or choose an ATV Tour: Your journey starts out at the foot of the mountains where you will travel up over the highlands above Quepos and the Pacific Ocean past quaint villages, palm and teak plantations, mountain streams and primary rain forests. Experience all the biodiversity imagineable with trained guides, while enjoying the adrenaline rush of riding on four wheelers. When you arrive at one of several magnificent waterfalls, you can relax, swim, take pictures, and take a short hike to enjoy nature at its finest. Then it's back down the mountains where your ride culminates at a typical Rancho where you will dine on some of Costa Rica's favorite dishes. Tours are fully insured for your peace of mind, and you are provided with driving instructions and helmets.
Payment Terms: Package is based on double occupancy and prices include all taxes and service charges. This package is available for direct bookings only, and cannot be combined with other offers. This package must be paid in full at time of reservation, and no refunds will be applicable during the period of this package offer.
Minimum Stay: 3 consecutive nights are required for this package to be applicable, and transportation information is required in advance of your arrival. Additional nights can be added to this package, please consult our reservation department.